© Reuters. Stocks in focus in pre-market trade on Friday.
Investing.com – Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Friday:
• Coca-Cola (NYSE:) stock gained 0.67% by 8:01 AM ET (12:01 GMT) after the company agreed to .
• Amazon.com (NASDAQ:) stock rose 0.23% despite the fact that the company passed up Tesla (NASDAQ:) to become the , according to data from S3 Partners.
• American Outdoor Brands (NASDAQ:) stock skyrocketed 26.51% as the company reported better-than-expected fiscal first-quarter results and gave a strong earnings forecast for the second quarter.
• Big Lots (NYSE:) stock tumbled 10.32% as the company missed consensus on quarterly results and presented a weak guidance.
• Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ:) stock jumped 10.58% as the company reported-second quarter results that topped consensus and raised its full-year outlook.
• Campbell Soup (NYSE:) stock may see movement in regular trade on reports that Third Point, which holds a 5.65% stake and has been pushing for a sale of the company, was in order to set up a challenge to the board.
• VirnetX Holding (NYSE:) surged 38.99% as AppleInsider reported that a federal judged denied a motion from Apple (NASDAQ:) for a new trial on a patent dispute. The company won a case in April claiming that the iPhone-maker had infringed on four of its patents.
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.